Frequently Asked Questions
We don’t provide a complimentary trial for our TV servers, as they stand out as some of the most sought-after and efficient in the industry. However, you do have the flexibility to engage in a month-to-month subscription, allowing you to opt out should it not meet your expectations. We’re confident that you will be impressed with the caliber of our services and decide to remain a valued member of our subscription base.
In NO INSTANCE will the ongoing subscription period be subject to a refund. However, you are allowed to discontinue the service whenever you choose.
If the Electronic Program Guide (EPG) is not loading on an IPTV app on a Firestick, there could be several possible causes:
1. **Insufficient Memory/CPU**: Firestick devices have limited hardware resources, and if too many apps are running at the same time, this could cause the EPG to fail to load.
2. **Network Issues**: If your Firestick is not able to establish a stable internet connection, it may not be able to download the EPG data.
3. **App Incompatibility**: The IPTV app itself might have some compatibility issues with the Firestick or the specific version of the operating system it’s running on.
4. **Corrupted App Cache/Data**: Sometimes, corrupted cache or data can cause apps to behave unexpectedly. Clearing the cache and data might solve the problem.
5. **Outdated App Version**: If the app is outdated, it might not function properly. Make sure the app is updated to the latest version.
6. **VPN Interference**: If you are using a VPN, it could cause delays or restrictions in loading the EPG data.
7. **Incorrect EPG URL**: If you have to manually input an EPG URL, make sure it is correct and in the right format.
8. **Software Glitches**: Sometimes a simple restart of the Firestick or the app can resolve transient software glitches that may prevent the EPG from loading.
9. **Firewall or Security Software**: Sometimes, security settings can block certain network traffic, interfering with the ability to download or display the EPG.
10. **Use of a Dedicated IPTV Box**: It’s important to note that using a dedicated box for IPTV is generally far superior to using a Firestick or other small devices with limited memory. These dedicated boxes are specially designed to handle IPTV and typically have better performance and more resources, reducing issues related to EPG loading.
By considering these various factors, you’ll be better equipped to identify and resolve potential issues related to your EPG’s loading.
Formuler boxes and small sticks like Firesticks both allow users to stream IPTV content. However, Formuler boxes are better suited for IPTV streaming for several reasons.
Firstly, Formuler boxes have more powerful hardware compared to small sticks like Firesticks. They come with more RAM and a faster processor, which allows them to handle higher quality video streams and more demanding applications. This means that users can enjoy a smoother streaming experience without buffering or lagging issues.
Secondly, Formuler boxes have a more advanced operating system than small sticks like Firesticks. Formuler boxes run on Android-based operating systems that are specifically designed for IPTV streaming, whereas Firesticks run on a more general-purpose operating system. This means that Formuler boxes offer more advanced features for IPTV streaming, such as built-in EPG (Electronic Program Guide) and PVR (Personal Video Recorder) functionality.
Thirdly, Formuler boxes come with more connectivity options than small sticks like Firesticks. Formuler boxes usually have more USB ports, Ethernet ports, and HDMI ports, which allows users to connect more devices and peripherals to their device. This can be particularly useful for users who want to connect external hard drives or other storage devices to their Formuler box.
Lastly, Formuler boxes are more customizable than small sticks like Firesticks. Users can install custom firmware and other third-party apps to enhance their streaming experience. This means that users can tailor their Formuler box to their specific needs and preferences.
In summary, Formuler boxes are better suited for IPTV streaming than small sticks like Firesticks due to their more powerful hardware, advanced operating system, more connectivity options, and customizability.
Firestick owners, be aware we cannot address the lack of power and memory in the device itself. Firesticks are not well-suited for IPTV streaming; they are a budget-friendly option that people often choose instead of investing in more powerful and appropriate streaming boxes. It’s important to note that these devices have their limitations in terms of performance and capabilities, which can result in difficulties when streaming IPTV content. We recommend considering more powerful and suitable options for an optimal IPTV streaming experience.
Please pay attention that 1 subscription can be installed on multiple devices, however you can watch only on 1 device at a time. Also note that “Additional connection” means a different line, not multi-connections on the same line.
A VPN (Virtual Private Network) is a service that encrypts and routes your internet traffic through a server located in a different country or region. This can help with IPTV streaming by masking your internet activity from your ISP (Internet Service Provider) and preventing them from throttling or slowing down your internet connection. When ISPs detect high bandwidth usage, such as streaming IPTV, they may limit your connection speed, causing buffering or interruptions in your streaming.
When you use a VPN, your internet traffic is encrypted and routed through a different server, making it difficult for your ISP to identify and limit your bandwidth usage. As a result, you can enjoy smoother and uninterrupted IPTV streaming without buffering.
In contrast, when you stream services like YouTube, the video is delivered via a Content Delivery Network (CDN), which is a distributed network of servers that are geographically closer to you. This means that the video is delivered more quickly, and buffering is less likely to occur.
In summary, a VPN can help with IPTV streaming by masking your internet activity and preventing your ISP from limiting your bandwidth usage. While buffering may still occur with IPTV, a VPN can help reduce the likelihood of interruptions and provide a smoother streaming experience.
When you watch IPTV, your internet speed is important, but it’s not the only thing that matters. Your internet service provider (ISP) might slow down your internet speed for IPTV, which can make the video stop and start (buffer).
This can happen because IPTV uses a lot of internet bandwidth, which can make it hard for your ISP to manage their network. To fix this, some ISPs slow down IPTV streams to reduce the amount of bandwidth they use.
To avoid this, you can use a VPN. A VPN makes your internet connection private and makes it look like you’re connecting to the internet from a different place. This can help you avoid ISP throttling and keep your IPTV streaming smooth.
But not all VPNs are equal. Some VPNs use bad internet connections, which can make your streaming worse. Others might be used for bad things, which can cause problems for everyone who uses them. So, it’s important to use a good VPN that uses good internet connections and is safe to use.
Overall, your internet speed and your ISP can both affect your IPTV streaming. To get the best experience, make sure you consider both of these factors and use a good VPN.
We accept E-Transfer (100$ or more), Credit Card and Bitcoin.
Our availability runs from Monday through Sunday, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Eastern Time. Please note that any orders received beyond these hours will be addressed on the following day.